Tuesday, August 22, 2006

last day of class

 
Today was the second last day of class at my kindergarten and last day for my math class. I'll miss my kids...

overwhelmed...

Tomorrow, I'll be bringing them to an aquarium for a day of fun (Aquaria 21). Looking forward to it!

Kid: "Tomorrow: Bye-bye!!"

Me: "Yes, tomorrow is the last day."

Kids: *jumping up in joy* "Yeahhh!!!"

Btw, I've also uploaded a few pics of my weekend trip to Xiangshan (nearby Ningbo). Ate lots of seafood, played in the sea, played starcraft (and lost loads) and shopped at the seafood market...

 


2 Comments:

At Wed Aug 23, 11:01:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey JJ, well done! I helped in an English workshop for some 9-10 year-old kids so understand what you meant. However, I'm sure the satisfaction pays off the frustration at the beginning!

Elaine

 
At Fri Aug 25, 12:05:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, glad to hear that you enjoyed your time, give me a call when you come back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home