Hahahahaha. Now I know why they doctored the photo. Last time I went to Hangzhou, I hardly saw any fishing boats on West Lake, definitely not as many as in the photo!!!
Pointless idiocy is worse than idiocy with a point.
Hey, you never know, maybe the dog photos were doctored, too ;) You can just have photos of the men with sticks and standing next to the truck. Photoshop a dog into the photo. Voila, you got a sensational story.
Great, now you've made me cynical about Chinese news...
2 Comments:
Hahahahaha. Now I know why they doctored the photo. Last time I went to Hangzhou, I hardly saw any fishing boats on West Lake, definitely not as many as in the photo!!!
Pointless idiocy is worse than idiocy with a point.
Hey, you never know, maybe the dog photos were doctored, too ;) You can just have photos of the men with sticks and standing next to the truck.
Photoshop a dog into the photo. Voila, you got a sensational story.
Great, now you've made me cynical about Chinese news...
Post a Comment
<< Home