hey! i've talked about google earth before, i prob told u about it sometime in the summer when i discovered it.. i used to waste quite some time on it, hahahah... and peeling onions/eggs? hahahha interesting =)
Whoa - just read your blog and found so many new articles! Peeling eggs - sounds like something I could improve on, as well as cracking eggs properly! No eggs left in the fridge - don't think I will have eggs being cooked in the house before you and Yi Fei come back!
2 Comments:
hey! i've talked about google earth before, i prob told u about it sometime in the summer when i discovered it.. i used to waste quite some time on it, hahahah... and peeling onions/eggs? hahahha interesting =)
Whoa - just read your blog and found so many new articles! Peeling eggs - sounds like something I could improve on, as well as cracking eggs properly! No eggs left in the fridge - don't think I will have eggs being cooked in the house before you and Yi Fei come back!
Post a Comment
<< Home