I bought a laser printer - it's awesome! after 4 weeks of searching for a good deal on ebay, I have continuously been disappointed by missing bids (auction expires) and non-receipts (i paid and got no product!), I finally decided to get one from a retailer,
www.dabs.com. It was brilliant - no dodgy second hand product, next day delivery (for only 6 pounds!) and a cheap price - I wholeheartedly recommend this retailer (of course, when shopping for a specific product, do check on
www.kelkoo.co.uk to see if there are any cheaper prices elsewhere).
Today, I missed the Parcelforce courier delivery. I was sleeping in. Then, in the afternoon, the deliveryman who missed me in the morning, took the trouble to come by and delivered to me it once again (he could have easily left it to the next day).
I was so touched by his generosity! If only there could be more people like that in the world...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home