Saturday, April 30, 2005

Cambridge photography

 
wow, I love the pictures of Cambridge on this site. some day, i would like to be able to create works of art like this. the photo's seem to incorporate much more colour, which gives it an almost fantasy setting, not unlike lighting in a May Ball, but much more subtle.

there are also tutorials on photography and background information about viewing photos on computer screens.

 


4 Comments:

At Sun Oct 30, 02:15:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings jj I was looking for dream dictionary information and I landed on your pages. While Cambridge photography was not excatly what I was looking for , I like your blog Great Stuff. I'll bookmark it for future visits. If you have time check out dream dictionary , Ok thanks for the read , take care.

 
At Tue Nov 08, 10:08:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi jj love your blog. I came across it while looking for innocent dream. I know Cambridge photography is not an exact match but thanks for the read. I'll get on with my search for innocent dream stuff and will visit again sometime. Take Care

 
At Sun Nov 13, 01:56:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi jj it never ceases to amaze me how creative people are, especailly the young ones, gives me hope for the future. Anyway I was looking for information on what dream mean and landed on your page. I was looking more for what dream mean so Cambridge photography wasn't an exact match but I enjoyed reading your posts. Take Care. I'll bookmark your blog for future.

 
At Sat Nov 19, 04:20:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi jj it never ceases to amaze me how creative people are, especailly the young ones, gives me hope for the future. Anyway I was looking for information on dream book and landed on your page. I was looking more for dream book so Cambridge photography wasn't an exact match but I enjoyed reading your posts. Take Care. I'll bookmark your blog for future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home