posted by jj @ 6:13 pm 3 comments
Yeah! I'm the first person to leave comments! The salad looks really nice - but does it fill you up? Who did you eat with at this posh place *_*
sorry fred, look at JJ's first ever entry!! hehe
Shucks!Oh well... I can be the first one for his entry with photos then hehe
Post a Comment
<< Home
JJ's blog profile
JJ's photos @ flickr
Annie's Travel guide
Car's Road Trip thru life
mELLon juice
music-manga-anime-no-kuni
weltschmerz
a minute
Vantasy
Yanlan wonders
a gap year?
spare time is deceiving
morning update
sooty, my hero!
tech management lectures
new product introduction MET
what are blogs for?
Picasa 2
yummy
my first post!
3 Comments:
Yeah! I'm the first person to leave comments! The salad looks really nice - but does it fill you up? Who did you eat with at this posh place *_*
sorry fred, look at JJ's first ever entry!! hehe
Shucks!
Oh well... I can be the first one for his entry with photos then hehe
Post a Comment
<< Home